hbase-user mailing list archives

From Izaak Rubin <iru...@powerset.com>
Subject [RegionHistorian] close event?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 22:09:13 GMT
Hi there,

I was looking the UI and the RegionHistorian code, and noticed that there is no "close" event
recorded by the RegionHistorian (and, I'm assuming, the META table).  I was thinking that
this might be a useful piece of information to have in the UI.  For example, if I add data
to a region and then restart HBase, the regionhistorian.jsp page will show

Open
Assignment
<-- The point where I restarted HBase, and where I assume the HRegion was closed.
Open
Assignment

Is this something that could be added?  Thanks!

-Izaak Rubin