hbase-user mailing list archives

From Renaud Delbru <renaud.del...@deri.org>
Subject Re: HRegionServer: error opening region
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:38:01 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the last Hudson Build #244. So, I am trying to upgrade from
build #208 to #244.
When I try to start HBase, Hbase tells me to run an upgrade.
When I excecute 'hbase migrate upgrade' I get:

08/07/24 12:33:19 INFO util.Migrate: Starting upgrade
08/07/24 12:33:19 FATAL util.Migrate: Upgrade failed
java.io.IOException: Unrecognized or non-migratable version: 3.0
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Migrate.run(Migrate.java:189)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Migrate.main(Migrate.java:446)

What I need to do to perform the upgrade ?

Thanks
--
Renaud Delbru