hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Daniel Cryans" <jdcry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HQL usage
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:21:02 GMT
Lucio,

We do have a road map for 0.3 on the wiki but it is still pretty much empty
and there is no "nice to have" list. To begin your involvement you can
always take a look at our open issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE or if implementing a HBase GAE
is your thing, getting some documentation done first would be great. Don't
forget that AppEngine is based on the Django framework so maybe just
modifying it would be enough.

J-D