hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Daniel Cryans" <jdcry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table Updates with Map/Reduce
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 03:29:25 GMT
Brian (guessing it's your name from your email address),

Please be more specific about your table design. For example, a "column" in
HBase is a very vague word since it may refer to a column family or a column
key inside a column family. Also, what kind of load you expect to have?

Maybe answering to this will also help you understanding HBase.

Thx,

J-D