hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Start up problems!
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:03:00 GMT
Erik:

Please run w/ DEBUG enabled (See FAQ for how).

Looking in the log, looks like hbase is having trouble connecting to hdfs:

08/06/12 10:52:09 INFO dfs.DFSClient: Exception in
createBlockOutputStream java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host

This happens over and over again.

Then the master goes down with DroppedSnapshotException because it can't
write hdfs doing bootstrap of the catalog regions.

DEBUG would help.

Is your hdfs healthy?
St.Ack