hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jim R. Wilson" <wilson.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase on ec2 with s3 anyone?
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 19:45:34 GMT
Cool cool - thanks again Chris.

I'm thinking I should use hadoop-0.17 instead of 0.16.3 at this time
because it appears 0.17 has better support for ec2 (less
configuration, no dyndns necessary etc).

Is there a public directory somewhere which houses nightly branch
builds? or do I need to build 0.17 myself, then post it somewhere
(like s3) and have the script access that?

-- Jim