hbase-user mailing list archives

From "David Alves" <dr-al...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject RE: NotServingRegionException revisited
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:22:03 GMT
Hi Again

	After going through the logs a bit more carefully I found a FNFE
while
trying to do a compaction on that particular region. The relevant log
follows attached.
	After the failed compaction because of the FNFE the region is still
online in .META. but no longer among the online regions in the region
server, which I suspect causes my problem right?.

Regards
David Alves