hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Naama Kraus" <naamakr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to work with HBase
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 08:25:22 GMT
Hi Again,

What is the best way to learn HBase ? Is there some tutorial ? Sample code ?
I've seen that there are several methods to access HBase: hql, REST or Java
API. What's the recommended method to work with HBase ? Assuming that I need
a programmatic way to work with HBase (create tables, add rows ..).

Thanks for the guidance,
Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo