hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Lost tables
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:40:14 GMT
Please try same with the release candidate or off the 0.1 branch (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/hbase/branches/0.1).  There are
no guarantees that TRUNK works, especially these times with a bunch of
changes going in.

Was there an exception listed when you did the 'show tables' in step 10?

I've seen a case recently where show tables will list the table but then
when you try to select from it, you'll get a report that table does not
exist, but this should have been fixed on branch and TRUNK.

In the below, when you ran 'stop hbase', it shut down cleanly (Check
logs.  Their default location is at $HBASE_HOME/logs).

Thanks,
St.Ack