hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Naama Kraus" <naamakr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to work with HBase
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:22:09 GMT
Thank you all for your input.

I got the hadoop-0.16.0 release. I guess hbase isn't included in
hadoop-0.16.0-core.jar, is that correct ? I've seen the source code in
src\contrib\hbase. Should I build this one in order to work with hbase ?
Given that hbase is a separate jar, can I still work with hadoop 0.15.3, or
I need to upgrade to the 0.16 release ?

Regards,
Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo