hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Naama Kraus" <naamakr...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting to work with HBase
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:00:38 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is currently a way to checkout the hbase code form
SVN ? Or should I wait till the code is cut to a new SVN as indicated here
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/10Minutes ? If so, does anyone know when
is the code planned to be available ?
What I actually want to do, is experiment with HBase, so I wouldn't mind
downloading a jar from somewhere if possible.

How stable/mature is the code by the way ?

Thanks, Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo