hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: hbase regionserver fails
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:51:59 GMT
Thanks for the logs.

Regionserver can't find the master.  Is master at 192.168.0.240:54310?
Did it ever find the master (The log is not complete. Next time, send
all logs if you don't mind (master and regionservers).

Are the two regionservers and master all up on a single machine?

What version are you running?

Unrelated, sort of, you are running as root.  You should try and run as
yourself instead.

St.Ack