hbase-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "stack (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (HBASE-19768) RegionServer startup failing when DN is dead
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 22:57:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-19768?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

stack updated HBASE-19768:
--------------------------
    Fix Version/s: 2.0.0-beta-2

> RegionServer startup failing when DN is dead
> --------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HBASE-19768
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-19768
>             Project: HBase
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Jean-Marc Spaggiari
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 2.0.0-beta-2
>
>
> When starting HBase, if the datanode hosted on the same host is dead but not yet detected
by the namenode, HBase will fail to start
> {code}
> 515691223393/node8.distparser.com%2C16020%2C1515691223393.1515691238778 failed, retry
= 7
> org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException:
syscall:getsockopt(..) failed: Connexion refusée: /192.168.23.2:50010
> 	at org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.io.netty.channel.unix.Socket.finishConnect(..)(Unknown
Source)
> Caused by: org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.io.netty.channel.unix.Errors$NativeConnectException:
syscall:getsockopt(..) failed: Connexion refusée
> 	... 1 more
> {code}
> and will also get stuck to stop:
> {code}
> hbase@node2:~/hbase-2.0.0-beta-1$ bin/stop-hbase.sh 
> stopping hbase....................................................................................................................................................................................................^C
> hbase@node2:~/hbase-2.0.0-beta-1$ bin/stop-hbase.sh 
> stopping hbase..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/hbase/hbase-2.0.0-beta-1/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/hbase/hbase-2.0.0-beta-1/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.25.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
> SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]
> {code}
> The most interesting is that it seems to fail the same way even if the DN is declared
dead on HDFS side:
> {code}
> 515692041367/node8.distparser.com%2C16020%2C1515692041367.1515692057716 failed, retry
= 4
> org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException:
syscall:getsockopt(..) failed: Connexion refusée: /192.168.23.2:50010
> 	at org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.io.netty.channel.unix.Socket.finishConnect(..)(Unknown
Source)
> Caused by: org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.io.netty.channel.unix.Errors$NativeConnectException:
syscall:getsockopt(..) failed: Connexion refusée
> 	... 1 more
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message