hbase-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "stack (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (HBASE-15210) Undo aggressive load balancer logging at tens of lines per millisecond
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 22:26:39 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-15210?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

stack updated HBASE-15210:
--------------------------
       Resolution: Fixed
     Hadoop Flags: Reviewed
    Fix Version/s: 1.3.0
                   1.2.0
                   2.0.0
           Status: Resolved  (was: Patch Available)

Thanks [~busbey] Pushed to branch-1.2+

> Undo aggressive load balancer logging at tens of lines per millisecond
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HBASE-15210
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-15210
>             Project: HBase
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: Balancer
>    Affects Versions: 1.2.0
>            Reporter: stack
>            Assignee: stack
>             Fix For: 2.0.0, 1.2.0, 1.3.0
>
>         Attachments: 15210.patch
>
>
> Sometimes the load balancer falls into a state of aggressive logging in 1.2.0 writing
out ten lines a millisecond like this:
> {code}
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,382 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer: Lowest locality region server with non zero regions is ve0540.halxg.cloudera.com
with locality 0.22908874
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,382 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer:  Lowest locality region index is 3 and its region server contains
4 regions
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,384 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer: Lowest locality region server with non zero regions is ve0540.halxg.cloudera.com
with locality 0.22908874
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,384 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer:  Lowest locality region index is 3 and its region server contains
4 regions
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,386 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer: Lowest locality region server with non zero regions is ve0540.halxg.cloudera.com
with locality 0.22908874
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,386 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer:  Lowest locality region index is 2 and its region server contains
4 regions
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,387 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer: Lowest locality region server with non zero regions is ve0540.halxg.cloudera.com
with locality 0.22908874
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,387 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer:  Lowest locality region index is 3 and its region server contains
4 regions
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,388 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer: Lowest locality region server with non zero regions is ve0540.halxg.cloudera.com
with locality 0.22908874
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,388 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer:  Lowest locality region index is 3 and its region server contains
4 regions
> 2016-02-02 17:15:01,388 DEBUG [ve0524.halxg.cloudera.com,16000,1454461776827_ChoreService_1]
balancer.BaseLoadBalancer: Lowest locality region server with non zero regions is ve0540.halxg.cloudera.com
with locality 0.22908874
> {code}
> This issue is about less logging.
> This log was added recently by this:
> commit 54028140f4f19a6af81c8c8f29dda0c52491a0c9
> Author: tedyu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu Aug 13 09:11:59 2015 -0700
> HBASE-13376 Improvements to Stochastic load balancer (Vandana Ayyalasomayajula)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message