hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Marscher <rmarsc...@hubspot.com.INVALID>
Subject HBASE-6908 Solution Proposal
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2021 16:14:19 GMT
Hi,
we have recently been interested in extending our options for RPC queues in
the hbase-server and in searching for prior issues found HBASE-6908 which
aligns exactly with our needs. I put together a PR with a proposed solution
to have a pluggable queue type that takes in the FQCN of the queue class to
load from the classpath and also is wired up to be a ConfigurationObserver,
in the event the pluggable code wants to receive configuration updates.

Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6908
PR: https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/3522

I would appreciate some attention for feedback or approval.

Thanks,
Richard