hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject DISCUSS: Remove hbase-backup from master?
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2020 02:16:55 GMT
It strikes me as work that has been abandoned with no supporting developer.
It has had no improvement and few commits other than adjustment because a
backing dependency has changed since original contribution. It has not been
included in a release so has no users as yet. Does anyone use it or want
it? If not, I suggest we remove it.  I could file an issue for it to be
added to hbase-operator-tools for some gallant dev to pick up if they
wanted to use this backup work? (I could help w/ the migration).

What do others think?