hbase-dev mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.0 is available for download
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 07:11:19 GMT
OK, I got this error when compiling with the new shaded jersey

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-shade-plugin:3.1.1:shade
> (aggregate-into-a-jar-with-relocated-third-parties) on project
> hbase-shaded-mapreduce: Error creating shaded jar: Problem shading JAR
> /home/zhangduo/.m2/repository/org/apache/hbase/thirdparty/hbase-shaded-jersey/3.4.0/hbase-shaded-jersey-3.4.0.jar
> entry
> META-INF/versions/11/org/glassfish/jersey/internal/jsr166/SubmissionPublisher$1.class:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-shade-plugin:3.1.1:shade
> (aggregate-into-a-jar-with-relocated-third-parties) on project
> hbase-shaded-mapreduce: Error creating shaded jar: Problem shading JAR
> /home/zhangduo/.m2/repository/org/apache/hbase/thirdparty/hbase-shaded-jersey/3.4.0/hbase-shaded-jersey-3.4.0.jar
> entry
> META-INF/versions/11/org/glassfish/jersey/internal/jsr166/SubmissionPublisher$1.class:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

I've already relocated the SubmissionPublisher$1.class under the
META-INF/versions/11 so not sure what's the problem...

The jersey-common uses "JEP 238: Multi-Release JAR Files" to support JDK11,
so I guess the problem is our shade plugin can not deal with multi release
jar correctly.

Does anyone know multi release jar well? Help needed here.

Thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino219@gmail.com> 于2020年7月31日周五 下午10:37写道: