hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] we need to take action if we want asf jenkins managed tests after Aug 15 2020.
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:23:02 GMT
You’re having the same issue with HBase Robot btw. At the end of console outputs:

"Could not update commit status, please check if your scan credentials belong to a member
of the organization or a collaborator of the repository and repo:status scope is selected”

...and shortly after that:

"GitHub has been notified of this commit’s build result”

Whatever does it mean.

Andor

> On 2020. Jul 29., at 11:57, Andor Molnar <andor@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Yep, we’ve finally received it. It’s done.
>
> Current issue is that Jenkins is unable to set Github build status. I’ve added repo:status
permission, but it’s also asking to be member of the project/organization and not sure how
to do that.

> Andor
>

>> On 2020. Jul 29., at 4:10, 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino219@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Seems you have already made it?
>>
>> Usually there are several moderators for the private list, you need to ask
>> them to let the GitHub registration go through.
>>
>> Andor Molnar <andor@apache.org> 于2020年7月29日周三 上午1:03写道:
>>
>>> Thanks Duo, that’s very helpful.
>>> I cannot set private@zookeeper as a verified e-mail address, because the
>>> verification e-mail cannot be sent to the list. Isn’t that restricted for
>>> members only (by default)?
>>>
>>> Andor

>>> unfortunately

下午9:44写道: