hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Wei-Chiu Chuang <weic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] HBASE-20904 Prometheus /metrics http endpoint for monitoring integration
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2020 15:46:07 GMT
Might be useful to look at the Hadoop Prometheus end point and Ozone
Prometheus end point as well.

   1. HADOOP-16398 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-16398>

   1. HDDS-919 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-919>

A known issue with the Hadoop Prometheus implementation is that it lacks
SPENGO support, so there is a problem integrating it with the Kerberized
environment. The solution is to whitelist the Prometheus end point so it
doesn't require SPNEGO.