hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sakthi <sak...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] First Release Candidate for HBase 1.4.13 is available for download
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2020 11:19:54 GMT
Please vote on this release candidate (RC0) for Apache HBase 1.4.13.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 1.4.13

The tag to be voted on is '1.4.13RC0' (38bf65a
<https://github.com/apache/hbase/commit/38bf65a22b7e9320f07aeb27677e4533b9a77ef4>
):
https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/1.4.13RC0

It's available for download at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/1.4.13RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1384/

Artifacts are signed with my key (851528A6) published in our KEYS file at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

A list of the 13 issues resolved in this release can be found at:
https://s.apache.org/s8i5w

A list of exclude patters for the known flakey tests can be found at:
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-Find-Flaky-Tests/job/branch-1.4/

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/1.4.13RC0/compat-check-report.html

*PREFLIGHT CHECKS DONE:*
Java Version - Zulu 1.7.0_232-b6

Fully-Distributed Mode (3 Nodes)

Hadoop Version - 2.7.7

   -

   Built bin tarball tarball from Source
   -

   Checksums & Signatures - OK
   -

   RAT check - OK
   -

   ITBLL (8M) rows (& MR Tasks using Resource Manager [Verified]) - OK
   -

   LTT (5M) rows - OK
   -

   Shell [CRUD Operations] - OK