hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First Release Candidate for HBase 1.4.13 is available for download
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:21:52 GMT
+1 (binding)

        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_232): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_232): ok
         - mvn clean install -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_232): failed, one flake
         - mvn package -P runAllTests

Flakes:

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestRegionServerAbort.testAbortFromRPC(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestRegionServerAbort)
   Run 1: TestRegionServerAbort.testAbortFromRPC:138 ยป IndexOutOfBounds
Index: 0, Size: ...
  Run 2: PASS

--
Best regards,