hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Wellington Chevreuil <wellington.chevre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.1.6 is available for download
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:12:17 GMT
+1 (non binding). I also got an UT failing, but tried it individually and
same has passed.

hbase-vote result:
        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_222): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_222): ok
         - mvn clean install -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_222): failed
         - mvn test -P runAllTests
* LTT 1M rows: ok
* Basic shell commands in standalone mode: ok

The from "runAllTests" profile failed tests:
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]
TestZKProcedure.testMultiCohortWithMemberTimeoutDuringPrepare:327->waitAndVerifyProc:356
procedure.sendGlobalBarrierReached();
Never wanted here:
-> at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.procedure.TestZKProcedure.waitAndVerifyProc(TestZKProcedure.java:356)
But invoked here:
-> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.procedure.Procedure.call(Procedure.java:213)

[ERROR]
TestReplicationEndpointWithMultipleAsyncWAL>TestReplicationEndpoint.testInterClusterReplication:236
Waiting timed out after [30,000] msec Failed to replicate all edits,
expected = 2500 replicated = 2492
[ERROR]
TestReplicationEndpointWithMultipleWAL>TestReplicationEndpoint.testInterClusterReplication:236
Waiting timed out after [30,000] msec Failed to replicate all edits,
expected = 2500 replicated = 2499
[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]   TestServerCrashProcedureStuck.test:101 » Execution
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.cli...
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 4068, Failures: 3, Errors: 1, Skipped: 48

Executed tests individually on the src from unzipped tar artifact:
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Running
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.multiwal.TestReplicationEndpointWithMultipleAsyncWAL
[INFO] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
57.994 s - in
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.multiwal.TestReplicationEndpointWithMultipleAsyncWAL
[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[INFO] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Running
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.multiwal.TestReplicationEndpointWithMultipleWAL
[INFO] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
56.356 s - in

Em dom, 18 de ago de 2019 às 05:09, OpenInx <openinx@gmail.com> escreveu:

> [...]
> >>         * Built from source (1.8.0_202): ok
> >>          - mvn clean install -DskipTests
> >>         * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_202): failed
> >>          - mvn test -P runAllTests
> >>
> >> The failed UT are:
> >>
> >> [INFO]
> >> [ERROR] Errors:
> >> [ERROR]
> >>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestJMXConnectorServer.testHMConnectorServerWhenShutdownCluster(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestJMXConnectorServer)
> >> [ERROR]   Run 1:
> >> TestJMXConnectorServer.testHMConnectorServerWhenShutdownCluster:154 » IO
> >> Shutt...
> >> [ERROR]   Run 2: TestJMXConnectorServer.tearDown:73 NullPointer
> >> [INFO]
> >> [ERROR]
> >>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestJMXConnectorServer.testHMConnectorServerWhenStopMaster(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestJMXConnectorServer)
> >> [ERROR]   Run 1:
> >> TestJMXConnectorServer.testHMConnectorServerWhenStopMaster:85 » IO
> Shutting
> >> do...
> >> [ERROR]   Run 2: TestJMXConnectorServer.tearDown:73 NullPointer
> >> [INFO]
> >> [ERROR]
> >>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestJMXConnectorServer.testRSConnectorServerWhenStopRegionServer(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestJMXConnectorServer)
> >> [ERROR]   Run 1:
> >> TestJMXConnectorServer.testRSConnectorServerWhenStopRegionServer:123 »
> IO
> >> Shut...
> >> [ERROR]   Run 2: TestJMXConnectorServer.tearDown:73 NullPointer
> >> [INFO]
> >> [WARNING] Flakes:
> >> [WARNING]
> >>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestRestartCluster.testRetainAssignmentOnRestart(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestRestartCluster)
> >> [ERROR]   Run 1: TestRestartCluster.testRetainAssignmentOnRestart:170 »
> >> Runtime Failed construc...
> >> [INFO]   Run 2: PASS
> >> [INFO]
> >> [WARNING]
> >>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TestSnapshotFromMaster.testAsyncSnapshotWillNotBlockSnapshotHFileCleaner(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TestSnapshotFromMaster)
> >> [ERROR]   Run 1:
> >>
> TestSnapshotFromMaster.testAsyncSnapshotWillNotBlockSnapshotHFileCleaner:445
> >> [INFO]   Run 2: PASS
> >> [INFO]
> >> [WARNING]
> >>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplicationTrackerZKImpl.testGetListOfRegionServers(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplicationTrackerZKImpl)
> >> [ERROR]   Run 1:
> >> TestReplicationTrackerZKImpl.testGetListOfRegionServers:130 expected:<1>
> >> but was:<2>
> >> [INFO]   Run 2: PASS
> >> [INFO]
> >> [INFO]
> >> [ERROR] Tests run: 4068, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 48, Flakes: 3

下午8:23写道:

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53106952/starting-hbase-java-lang-classnotfoundexception-org-apache-htrace-samplerbuild

> palomino219@gmail.com>

周四23:09写道: