hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Wellington Chevreuil <wellington.chevre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The first HBase 1.3.5 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2019 15:47:27 GMT
- Tested with "hbase-vote.sh -s
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/1.3.5RC0/" (As Peter mentioned
for 1.4.10, the URL from original email is wrong, but I guess it's a small
fix on email texting only?):
  * Signature: ok
  * Checksum : ok
  * Rat check (1.8.0_212): ok
  * Built from source (1.8.0_212): ok
  * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_212): passed

- Deployed binary built from source on local file system mode;
  * created table, put some rows, scan, delete, drops worked fine;
  * ran ltt for 10000 rows;
  * hbase shell count matches ltt ingested rows;

lgtm +1 (non binding)