hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Apologies for missing Signed-off-by
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 22:11:58 GMT
The last couple of changes I've contributed by the GitHub workflow and both
times I have forgotten to manually add Signed-off-by attribution in the PR
before squash merging it. Will try to do better.

By any chance, does anyone know of a way to add such things by the command
line to a PR? Just wondering, because my (muscle) memory is driven by
command line syntax.

--
Best regards,
Andrew