hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The forth HBase 2.2.0 release candidate (RC4) is available
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 22:43:57 GMT
+0 at this time

Signatures and sums: ok
RAT check: ok
Build from source: ok
Unit tests: some consistent failures

This could be a problem with the test:

[ERROR]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish.test(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish)
[ERROR]   Run 1: TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish.test:77 Waiting timed out
after [60,000] msec
[ERROR]   Run 2: TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish.test:77 Waiting timed out
after [60,000] msec
[ERROR]   Run 3: TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish.test:77 Waiting timed out
after [60,000] msec
[ERROR]   Run 4: TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish.test:77 Waiting timed out
after [60,000] msec

This is an interesting assertion failure:

[ERROR]   TestClusterRestartFailover.test:89 serverNode should not be null
when restart whole cluster

These failures suggest cluster scope quotas might have an implementation
issue, this one is of most concern to me:

[ERROR]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.quotas.TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle.testNamespaceClusterScopeQuota(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.quotas.TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle)
[ERROR]   Run 1:
TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle.testNamespaceClusterScopeQuota:128
expected:<6> but was:<3>
[ERROR]   Run 2:
TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle.testNamespaceClusterScopeQuota:128
expected:<6> but was:<3>
[ERROR]   Run 3:
TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle.testNamespaceClusterScopeQuota:128
expected:<6> but was:<3>
[ERROR]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.quotas.TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle.testUserClusterScopeQuota(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.quotas.TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle)
[ERROR]   Run 1:
TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle.testUserClusterScopeQuota:177 expected:<6>
but was:<0>
[ERROR]   Run 2:
TestClusterScopeQuotaThrottle.testUserClusterScopeQuota:177 expected:<6>
but was:<10>
[ERROR]   Run 3:

--
Best regards,