hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Hentschel <jan.hentsc...@ultratendency.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Updating categorical info on Jira
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 19:52:32 GMT
Agree with Sean. I would prefer to use labels where we have something, which is not HBase-specific
(such as the “beginner” label), and components otherwise.

From: Sean Busbey <sean.busbey@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019 at 9:48 PM
To: dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Updating categorical info on Jira

labels are shared across the entire jira instance whereas components
are under the control of the project. personally I prefer components.

the only labels I like are when we use "beginner"  or if we were to
move away from "Hadoop Flags" to an incompatible change label.

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 2:34 PM Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org<mailto:elserj@apache.org>>