hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] lazy consensus on "hbase-filesystem" repository
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 16:32:02 GMT
Thanks all. Let me create this repo so we can keep this HBOSS train
moving as I think Busbey is on vacation today.

On HBASE-20952, that work, while helpful to the bigger cause, doesn't
impact anything that folks are working on with HBOSS. We could certainly
use hbase-filesystem as a place to iterate on both (the repo we use to
store the implementation we're plugging into the new WAL API). I'm sure
Duo intended this, just wanted to clarify for posterity :)