hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <artemerv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] what's our biggest source of friction for getting new contributors going?
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 07:12:10 GMT
Would be great to have mentors. Ted used to review my patches and provide
feedback on timely basis, understand everyone is busy but would be nice to
have a point person (per feature, bug, branch, module, etc). I have cycles
to burn but currently it feels a bit overwhelming as community may feel
there's a certain level of familiarity with the process necessary.