hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Misty Linville <mi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seek for help to create an account on review.apache
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 05:31:06 GMT
I think you may need to contact infra directly. I'm sorry you're facing
this trouble and I appreciate the extra effort you're going through to
contribute. I wonder if you can try creating a pull request on GitHub
instead of using Reviewboard until you get a resolution. I confess I am not
as familiar with the Gitbox functionality as I should be. Can anyone else
help out here? I've added the PMC list just in case it helps speed things
along.