hbase-dev mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] No more release branches for 1.x, release from branch-1 directly
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 01:25:27 GMT
So the idea is that, if we have a newer major release line, we can release
the previous major releases directly from the 'developing' branch?

I think for branch-1 it is fine, as we are not likely to backport any big
new feature to 1.x any more. And does this mean that 1.5 is the last minor
release line for 1.x?

Stack <stack@duboce.net> 于2018年12月8日周六 上午4:15写道: