hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Starting work on 1.3.3 RC0
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2018 01:16:41 GMT
Compact check report looks fine to me on the first pass. You can find it
here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.3.3RC0/compat-check-report.html
. Changes look defensible, or are items we have already discussed for other
releases, like removal of Base64. If you do see a problem please respond
here or file a JIRA ticket with fixVersion 1.3.3.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands