hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] draft announcement of stable pointer change
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2018 19:58:15 GMT
You've had a great track record on keeping 1.4 releases going and I'd
hate to hold up things while I try to dig out branch-1.2. Let me get
1.2 to a releasable state and after that I'd be up for scheduling when
releases on both branches happen.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:54 PM, Andrew Purtell
<andrew.purtell@gmail.com> wrote:
> If we want to lock step 1.2 and 1.4 releases for a little while we can do that. I mean
approximately, like within a week or two of each other. We could agree on a release calendar
and then do the RM things when needed. I'd be up for that.