hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Expanded "work items" for HBase-in-the-Cloud doc
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 15:04:42 GMT
Yup, replication is a big one to "unravel". Repeating myself from a
branch in the thread, but I'd expect some initial suggestions on what a
new API could be this week. Certainly the first draft won't be the final
-- would be great to get your input after your AsyncWAL work, Duo.

Using AWS SimpleQueryService, or much anything else, would be great. I
want to make sure that, while we try to "scratch this one itch", we pave
the way for whatever else folks want to experiment with.