hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Toshihiro Suzuki
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:05:32 GMT
Congratulations Toshihiro..!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
Technical Project Leader
Enterprise Intelligence, IT&Cloud BU

Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 Ext. 71678, Mob: 9535197664,  Email: pankaj.kr@huawei.com

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:elserj@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 8:17 PM
To: dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Toshihiro Suzuki

On behalf of the HBase PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Toshihiro Suzuki (aka Toshi, brfn169)
has accepted our invitation to become an HBase committer. This was extended to Toshi as a
result of his consistent, high-quality contributions to HBase. Thanks for all of your hard
work, and we look forward to working with you even more!

Please join me in extending a hearty "congrats" to Toshi!

- Josh