hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding hbase-shell JRuby testing workflow
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:41:11 GMT
I haven't ever tried to de-couple from Maven. The 'lowest' I ever got
was something like the following:

1. mvn clean install -DskipTests
2. cd hbase-shell
2. mvn package -Dtest=TestShell -Dshell.test.include=my_test_class.rb -o

Hope this helps, Jack. I know it's not ideal -- if you do come up with
something that works at a lower level, I think we'd be very supportive
to get it doc'ed and keep it working :)