hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase 1.4.6 RC next week
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 17:52:15 GMT
Thanks for the info.

At first glance HBASE-20151 has an API change that can't go into 1.4.
Filter is a Public/Stable API. It's possible a change that only adds a new
method to the interface (requiring all impls to add it) could go into a
minor, e.g. 1.5.0. I think it also can't go into any patch releases 2.0.x
or 2.1.x either. I have updated fix versions accordingly to { 3.0.0, 2.2.0,
1.5.0 }

HBASE-20565 looks like review has completed and we are just waiting on a
patch for branch-1, which requires Java 7 compatible code.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands