hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Chia-Ping Tsai <chia7...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] RowCounter duplication
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:49:18 GMT
There are other tools having two versions - o.a.h.h.mapreduce and o.a.h.h.mapred
It seems to me the question is "should hbase support old MR APIs ?' Given that hadoop 3.0
doesn't mark old MR APIs deprecated, we should keep them in hbase? Or we can deprecate them
in hbase-2+ in order to remove them in the future?