hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [development] How to get Client ID or Client Name from Get object in coprocessor implementation
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:46:19 GMT
Xu,

Can you be more specific about what you're asking for in a "clientID" or
"clientName"?

Or even better, look at the static methods on the class
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer. There are a number of getters
which use ThreadLocal variables to provide context about the user who
submitted the RPC with the current thread is processing.