hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.0.0 (RC0) is available
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 12:40:37 GMT
Do we have a list of tests that we know will not pass this release?

I got those failures so far, but since I want to run multiple runs, I want
to make sure to exclude the un-stable tests.

TestAssignmentManagerMetrics.testRITAssignmentManagerMetrics:152 Metrics
Should be equal expected:<1> but was:<0>
TestReplicationSmallTests.testDisableEnable:198 Replication wasn't disabled
TestReplicationSmallTests.testSimplePutDelete:168->TestReplicationBase.runSimplePutDeleteTest:266
Waited too much time for put replication
TestClientOperationTimeout.setUp:99 ยป SocketTimeout callTimeout=500,
callDurat...

Thanks,

JMS