hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Apekshit Sharma <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] changes in shell behavior wrt returning values
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 19:27:26 GMT
+1 on going back to old behavior, i.e. returning values, in branch-1 and
2.0 release.

bq. Open question: should we also revert this change in branch-1.4, even though
it means the shell will behave very differently between maintenance
releases?
Earlier, i was inclining towards reverting the behavior in next 1.4.x too,
but not so much now. Probably a sooner 1.5 is better idea?

--

-- Appy