hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBaseCon Plans?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:36:44 GMT
On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 9:13 PM, Mike Drob <madrob@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Hi folks, has there been any consideration put forth toward the next
> HBaseCon? The last one was very productive for me personally, but I hadn't
> heard anything about the schedule for 2018 so figured I could ask on list.
> Mike

Is been kinda quiet this year in terms of hbasecon2018. We, the community,
have been running the last bunch hosted by a generous, main sponsor (Huawei
in Shenzhen and Google on east and west coast). If there was the interest,
we could go beat the bushes to turn up a venue and a date. Wouldn't have to
be a grand affair.