hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The first HBase 1.4.2 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:06:32 GMT
I did a few test launches just now. Port assignment is random in the
ephemeral range unless specified in site file. Is this unexpected? An
unintended consequence of a fix made for unit testing perhaps? I did a
quick check of recent commits and suspect if changed it happened before we
released 1.4.0.

--
Best regards,
Andrew