hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The first hbase-2.0.0-beta-1 Release Candidate is available
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 18:39:53 GMT
If I re-run from the original cluster, now that I have snappy enabled, it
works. But if it helps I can easily remove snappy libs, transfer from
source, re-run and capture all the logs. It's an easy step. Just confirm
and I will do it.

Apart from that, everything else seems to run correctly. I ran some
RowCounters, merged regions, compactions, splits, alters, etc. Have not
found anything else. Still +1 ;)

JMS