hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.13 (RC0) is available
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 05:00:07 GMT
+1

- verified tarballs vs public key on people.apache.org.
- extracted bin tgz:
  - inspect structure. look good.
  - with jdk1.8.0_65:
    - run LoadTestTool against standalone bin tgz with FAST_DIFF block
encoder and ROWCOL blooms. No issues, logs look good.
    - poked around webUI. looks good.
  - load the site, browsed book.
- extracted src tgz:
  - inspect structure. look good.
  - run LoadTestTool against standalone built from src tgz with FAST_DIFF
block encoder and ROWCOL blooms. No issues, logs look good.
  - poked around webUI. looks good.
- ran the hbase-downstreamer project vs. the staged maven repository. tests
pass.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Checked sums and signatures: ok
> Ran unit tests: passed
> Started standalone cluster and did some basic operations
>
> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Checked sums and signatures: ok
> > Checked compat report: ok
> > RAT check passed: ok (7u80)
> > Built from source: ok (7u80)
> > Unit tests pass: ok (8u131)
> > 1M row LTT: ok (8u131)
> >

> > On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > No one has voted a binding -1 with actionable changes, so as far as I'm
> > > concerned this RC remains valid. If people need more time, we can
> extend
> > > this vote.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Nick