hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Fix version maintenance for 1.4.0
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 00:31:00 GMT
You may notice I'm dropping '1.4.0' from fix versions wherever we have
something that went in to any 1.3.x. This is because I am basing the
CHANGES.txt changelog for 1.4.0 on the latest from branch-1.3, so anything
that went in on branch-1.3 will be included in the changelog at the correct
point in history. Anything in the 1.4.0 section of the changelog for
branch-1.4 will be for changes in branch-1.4 not in branch-1.3.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands