hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject [NOTICE] PreCommit now running against Hadoop3 artifacts successfully
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 20:37:41 GMT
tl;dr You may start seeing some new "failures" WRT Hadoop3 compatibility
with PreCommit builds. They are (very likely) true negatives.

Sean, Appy, and myself think we got to the bottom of why our PreCommit
had let (at least two) patches that broke Hadoop3 compatibility on
HBASE-17441. From what I can tell so far, there haven't been too many
changes upstream, but thought it would be good to give a heads up to
folks (lest someone wastes time thinking it's just PreCommit being flaky).

- Josh