hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Delaying 1.1.13 for another month
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 01:09:08 GMT
On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 9:06 AM Mike Drob <mdrob@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> What do you think of my suggestion?


Pardon me Mike, didn't mean to ignore your suggestion. I was waiting for a
few more voices to chime in here. I think your suggestion is the right
choice. 1.1 backports have slowed to a crawl and 1.2 has been marked stable
for some time.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Mike Drob <mdrob@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Maybe we do a final release on it and then EOL the branch?
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Our beloved branch-1.1 is still showing only the most minor product
> >> changes. Almost everything since 1.1.12 is build, test related. Once
> >> again,
> >> I'll let it continue on the back-burner for another month, unless
> someone
> >> speaks up.
> >>
> >> Same time next month,
> >> -n
> >>
> >> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@apache.org>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> > Heya folks,
> >> >
> >> > There's slim commits to branch-1.1 over the last month. Looks like
> >> nothing
> >> > pressing by my eyes, so I'm going to let the branch simmer for another
> >> > month, let more changes accumulate. Will check back in with you in
> early
> >> > October.
> >> >
> >> > Reply here if you have strong feeling to the contrary.
> >> >
> >> > Kindly yours,
> >> > Nick
> >> >
> >>
> >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message