hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to do with feature branch versions in jira
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 22:34:15 GMT
I try to use bulk edit to replace the version on those jiras with release
lines they went into.

Definitely should not leave feature versions open. One reason to replace
via above rather than mark released is reporter.a.o has some functionality
for pulling from jira for releases for our foundation records. Not sure if
we use that functionality though.