hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins build for 1.3 failing with NullPointerException
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:33:00 GMT
Ted, if the problem isn't also happening on the new nightly builds[1]
please just ignore it.

The sooner we can get the new nightly jobs stable and turn off the old
jobs the better for all of us.

The problems that we already have tracked for the new nightly builds
all show up as blockers of HBASE-18467.

[1]: https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/