hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Zach York <zyork.contribut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delaying 1.1.13 for another month
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:11:32 GMT
The stable pointer is 1.2.x [1] so I think it should be fine to EOL 1.1.

[1] http://apache.osuosl.org/hbase/stable/

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:40 PM, 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino219@gmail.com>
wrote:

> IIRC the problem is the stable pointer is still on 1.1.x? No? At least
> 1.3.x is not stable yet, Andrew and Mikhail are working on it I believe.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike Drob <mdrob@apache.org>于2017年10月27日 周五00:06写道:
>
> > Hi Nick,
> >
> > What do you think of my suggestion?
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Mike Drob <mdrob@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe we do a final release on it and then EOL the branch?
> > >
> > > On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >> Our beloved branch-1.1 is still showing only the most minor product
> > >> changes. Almost everything since 1.1.12 is build, test related. Once
> > >> again,
> > >> I'll let it continue on the back-burner for another month, unless
> > someone
> > >> speaks up.
> > >>
> > >> Same time next month,
> > >> -n
> > >>
> > >> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@apache.org>
> > >> wrote:
> > >>
> > >> > Heya folks,
> > >> >
> > >> > There's slim commits to branch-1.1 over the last month. Looks like
> > >> nothing
> > >> > pressing by my eyes, so I'm going to let the branch simmer for
> another
> > >> > month, let more changes accumulate. Will check back in with you in
> > early
> > >> > October.
> > >> >
> > >> > Reply here if you have strong feeling to the contrary.
> > >> >
> > >> > Kindly yours,
> > >> > Nick
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message